Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phoenix Zoo 2010


Phoenix Zoo 2010, originally uploaded by cinda marie.

Hey!
Isn't it a great day? The sun is shining and the birds are singing.... Yippie!

I made a trip to the Phoenix Zoo yesterday. I was all excited about taking pictures of all my favorite furry friends and what happens camera failure. It was one disaster after another. First, every shot I took was a struggle because my camera was being difficult. After, changing out batteries, cards and lenses, finally got a few worth shots; only to accidentally clear one of my cards of the pictures. Not to mention the not too perfect skies; creating unwanted shadows and unhappy subjects... Thinking the day was a total wash I came across this photograph.

It expresses my day; but brought a smile to my face. What more could you want than one lovely, soft picture of this beautiful creature?

This make a difference on my reflection of the day.

Peace be with you...

No comments: