Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kaleidoscope Sky


Kaleidoscope Sky, originally uploaded by cinda marie.

Kaleidoscope Sky.... I love this capture, the colors, contrast and depth of this picture grabs me, moves me.

I start to ask myself what is it? How does it work? I want to look inside and see what is going on in there. How did some artist make this? The details and colors. There are several twisting knobs and do-dads to interact with this piece of creative matter. What is it doing mounted on the sidewalk next to the street facing the Pacific Ocean? It sparks interest in the young and the old, there are no age boundaries. You absolutely can not walk by this without stopping to investigate it's possibilities.This artist understands the concept of light and color allowing us all to enjoy.

Allow your beam of light to shine and touch someone!

No comments: