Saturday, September 27, 2008

Minnesota Fall


IMG_7297.JPG, originally uploaded by cinda marie.

Hello,
It is the season of crisp red leaves and the smell of fires burning in the chimney. I can feel the chill in the air, the leaves crunching beneath my feet while the days are getting shorter. This is only getting a glimpse of what will lay ahead in the long cold winter months ahead.

Each season has is beauty, it's purpose and dreams. I make plans for the Holidays and try my hand at picking out that special gift of each of my loved ones. We begin to think what will I face in the coming year ahead. What have I accomplished in the year that is fading? Have I used the gift of each day as I should? Where will I be next year at this time?

As I wander down this path, I wonder where it leads to?

No comments: